We help you find your dream home.
Learn how the experts at OneBlue Real Estate can help you!
A Buyer’s Agent is FREE & Protects You!
You may be asking yourself if you really need an agent when buying a home. The simple answer is a resounding yes! Would you ever go to court without an attorney? Of course not! The simple reason is that you know the attorney has more working knowledge of the legal system than you do. There is an old proverb that often is attributed to Ben Franklin that says “He who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client.” The same could be said for purchasing real estate, the largest financial transaction many of us will ever make in our lives! There is one thing that sets REALTORS® apart from lawyers… as a buyer, a REALTOR’s® services are usually free to you! The seller pays us!
As your buyer’s agent, a OneBlue Real Estate agent can help you find your dream home and save you time and money in the process. Here are our Top 10 Reasons to hire OneBlue Real Estate as your agent…
- EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE – You don’t need to know everything about buying a home if you hire a real estate professional who does.
- AGENTS ARE BUFFERS – Agents take the spam out of your property showings and visits. If you’re a buyer of new homes, your agent will whip out her sword and keep the builder’s agents at bay, pre-venting them from biting or nipping at your heels.
- NEIGHBORHOOD KNOWLEDGE – Agents either possess intimate knowledge or they know where to find the industry buzz about your neighborhood.
- MARKET CONDITIONS INFORMATION – Real estate agents can disclose market conditions, which will govern you when buying a home. Many factors determine how you will proceed.
- PRICE GUIDANCE – Contrary to what some people believe, agents do not select prices for sellers or buyers.
- PROFESSIONAL NETWORKING – Real estate agents network with other professionals; many of whom provide services that you will need when buying a home.
- NEGOTIATION SKILLS & CONFIDENTIALITY – Top producing agents negotiate well because, unlike most buyers and sellers, they can remove themselves from the emotional aspects of the transaction and because they are skilled. It’s part of their job description.
- ANSWER QUESTIONS AFTER CLOSING – Many questions can pop up that were overlooked in the excitement of closing. Good agents stand by ready to assist.
- DEVELOPING RELATIONSHIPS FOR FUTURE BUSINESS – The basis for an agent’s success and continued career in real estate is referrals. That is why we take such great care of our clients because you are the future of our business.