Minimum QualificationsCLICK HERE TO GET PRE-QUALIFIED
Application Minimum Qualifications
Whew! You sure have learned a lot about our Orlando rent to own program. By now you are probably wondering if this program is right for you. While the qualification requirements for the program are significantly lower than those for obtaining a mortgage, there are some minimum requirements that all applicants must meet in order to be eligible for the program:
- Minimum 6-months of stable employment
- Minimum household income of $50,000 per year (before taxes)
- Credit score of at least 575*
- Chapter 7 bankruptcies are DISCHARGED.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcies are in the payment plan stage and ALL payments are made on time.
- No felony convictions.
- No prior evictions or outstanding apartment collections
- You can not be currently in default under a lease agreement.
- Debt to income ratio (including requested rent) below 45%
*Qualifications Updated on 2/17/2017.
Minimum Requirements for the Home
- 3-bedrooms or more
- 2-bathrooms or more
- Home value from $250,000 to $450,000
- Approved high school district
- Can not be located along a major highway, under airport flight paths, under high tension power lines.
- Single family home or townhouse (fee-simple, no condos)
- Traditional Purchases ONLY that are move in ready – Bank Owned, Short Sales, or Auctions are not considered.
- Minimum monthly rent is ~$1750/month and up.